Terms & Conditions
Effective Date | January 1, 2023
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, We/Our/Us means Peak Performance Golf AcademyTM. We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to review these terms and conditions to ensure you are happy with any changes. Using or accessing this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
- Parents must be aware that the Peak Performance Golf Academy Junior Golf Camp roster will be filled on a first come first served basis.
- A 50% payment for your child or children is required to reserve your child(ren)’s place.
- The remaining 50% balance of the camp tuition is due 30 days prior to the start date of your selected camp week.
- Cancellation less than 90 days prior to your selected camp week start date will result in the forfeiture of the 50% deposit for each child.
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to your selected camp week start date will result in the forfeiture of the entire camp tuition for each child.
- Fee reductions are not available at this time.
- We only accept children from the age of 6 years to 16 years.
- Child must be within the specified age range by the first day of their selected camp week.
- A Parent/guardian must sign the application form and agree to terms & conditions, payment via this website is also taken as agreement with the terms and conditions.
- All medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, rain gear, and are responsible for applying their own sunscreen each day.
- The hours of the camp are 8:30 am-3:00 pm each day.
- Children will not be taken into the camp before 8:30 am and must be collected at 3:00 pm. Peak Performance Golf Academy & its employees are not responsible for children outside of these times.
- Peak Performance Golf Academy does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to the children.
- Peak Performance Golf Academy reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire program.
- Mobile Phones are not permitted in camp. All valuables must be left at home.
- Photographs and video footage may be taken and used for promotional reasons. If you do not wish images of your child to be used by us. Please inform the Peak Performance Golf Academy office when booking.
- Peak Performance Golf Academy has permission to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident or sickness.
- Information on activities is given in good faith. All arrangements and activities are subject to change depending on weather conditions, program schedules, and other arrangements. Peak Performance Golf Academy reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly in the event of unanticipated situations.
- Peak Performance Golf Academy reserves the right to remove any child that is disruptive from the camp due to misbehavior or whose behavior puts themselves or others at risk without a refund.
- Peak Performance Golf Academy programs adheres to the best safety expectations and procedures.
- Breach of our Terms and Conditions will result in the cancellation of the booking.
- All golf equipment carries a risk and any Personal Accident Insurance is the responsibility of the client. We at Peak Performance Golf Academy will not accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using our equipment.
- If in the unfortunate event that one of our camps has to be canceled due to emergency or circumstances out of our control (This includes situations relating to COVID-19), we will offer placement at our camps, to take place at a later date and no refunds will be permitted.
- When you sign up your child to attend the camp, Peak Performance Golf Academy cannot guarantee that a child won’t get Covid. We will follow all procedures to the best of our abilities to keep all attendees safe.